Saturday 3 October 2015

AN APOLOGY

So this is not the blog of the day but I feel compelled to get this written.

I have constantly rejoiced in how God is in this with me and how safe I feel here and happy and secure.  I'd say he'd be a little disappointed in me today....so asking forgiveness is on the schedule !
 
Well, today I was incredibly unkind to someone from home - all stemmed from my own insecurities, fear of non-immunity, concern that rules weren't being taken seriously, etc.

I AM a positive person...I assure you - but over the last few days I have been stripped to as RAW and vulnerable as I think I could get.  "Looks"  aside (cos they make me cringe too much) .... MY body is up for the slaughter and it scares me.  As you know - I've handled things pretty great (if I do say so myself) and I have loved my time in Russia like I never would have imagined possible....but then - Here in my beautiful Russia - I'm as safe as houses!  I'm in a sterile bubble where no one lets you take risks (remember the cuticle debarkle),

But now - my body is now back to it's infancy....so weak, so little, so vunerable...so scary.

Anyway - not a big blog but a personal apology to someone(s) I upset today.  I am so sorry and please understand it comes from a place of fear and misunderstanding.

In the wise, wise words of Thumper Rabbit in Bambi. "If you can't say something nice....don't say nothin' at all".

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment